Job title: Marketing Executive
Reports to: Marketing Manager
An exciting, hands-on role has been created for a new Marketing Executive to join the busy marketing department at this ambitious IT and software solutions business.
The purpose of the role is to raise awareness of company products and services and generate good quality sales opportunities to support the achievement of company sales targets. This will be achieved through planning and implementing marketing activity across the full marketing mix.
The new Marketing Executive will focus mainly on marketing our cloud computing and website development products and services.
Roles and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and execute marketing activity in line with the marketing plans
- Manage and maintain website content and development, report on and improve site performance
- Optimise online presence and brand awareness through website, SEO, PPC, link building and social media
- Implement social media strategy by product
- Plan, execute and report on direct (email) marketing campaigns
- Optimise off line brand awareness through PR and networking
- Produce marketing materials to support the sale of products and services, including copywriting, proofreading and liaising with designers and printers
- Organise and attend events including seminars, conferences and exhibitions
- Maintain company CRM system and responsibility for product related data in conjunction with the sales function
- Conduct and keep up to date all market and competitor research/analysis, identifying any opportunities for product development
- Assist with product positioning and proposition development for promotion
Knowledge and experience
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience
- Educated to degree level (marketing degree desirable)
- b2b marketing background
- IT, software and or web based product experience
- not-for-profit sector experience preferable (but not essential)
- Demonstrable experience in online marketing and social media
- Experience in using CRM and CMS systems
- A solid understanding of general marketing principles
- Strong copywriting skills with the ability to engage different audiences across different mediums
- Competent in Google Analytics, Google Adwords and social media platforms
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite abilities desirable (but not essential)
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time
- Must be able to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Ambitious, eager to develop own skills and take on more responsibility
- Confident and keen to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, with the ability to think outside the box
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience
Hours: 37.5 per week
We offer a competitive remuneration package, a friendly and dynamic working environment and the opportunity to further develop your marketing skills.
How to apply
Email your CV along with a covering letter and details of your current remuneration to email@example.com. Please ensure the subject line of your email contains the job title of the position you are applying for.
Alternatively call Juliette Skinner on 020 7837 2690 for an informal discussion about the role.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Add to del.icio.us