Do you have a passion for writing clean, readable, testable code?
We have an exciting opportunity for a PHP developer / engineer to join the team at our canalside office in Angel.
- Understanding requirements & functional specifications.
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments
- Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time.
- Ensure all PHP code suitable for automated unit testing and own code coverage.
- Participate in regular bug fixing.
- Keeping up to date with the latest server side technologies
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team.
- Solid experience of OO PHP including PHP 7.0 and above
- Solid experience of MVC frameworks including Symfony3 in particular
- Solid experience of database technologies including mySQL 5.5 and above
- Experience using SQL query language.
- Experience using NoSQL databases (mongodb)
- Experience using JQuery, XML, JSON, SOAP
- Experience using unit testing tools (phpUnit).
- Experience using development tools (PHP_CodeSniffer, PHPMD, phpDocumentor)
- Experience using profiling software (xdebug, webgrind, KCachegrind).
- Experience using version control systems such as Git and BitBucket repository manager
- Experience using dependency management tools (composer)
- Good understanding of Design Patterns
- Good understanding of TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experienced working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Fluency in English
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is e-Learning truly controversial?
Is e-Learning truly controversial? This is the question I found myself asking and indeed answering at an NHS conference recently. I was working my way around the event stands, when one of the sponsors asked me what I did. When I mentioned that I worked with healthcare clinical and training leads to create bespoke e-learning content, the sponsor replied “Ooh … controversial”.
Walk for Sepsis 2019
On Saturday the 27th Of July I joined the escalla team and braced the rain, brambles, nettles and 1,000 metres of climbing to complete a 26.2 mile marathon walk in aid of the UK Sepsis Trust.
Premier IT were proud to be one of the headline sponsors of the event so it was only right that we laced up our boots and joined in too. The walk took in the wilderness of Surrey, following the winding trails of the Greensands Way and ending up at the top of Leith Hill, the second-highest point in the South East of England.
Premier IT awarded place in UK Government G-Cloud 11
Premier IT awarded place in UK Government G-Cloud 11 Digital Marketplace. G-Cloud 11 is a UK Government marketplace that allows UK public sector bodies to select and buy form 3 frameworks; Cloud hosting, cloud software and cloud support. The frameworks simplify the purchasing process and aim to help the UK Government make their procurement process more transparent.
GET IN TOUCH
3rd Floor Ergon House
London, SW1P 2AL
T: 0800 785 1234