Welcome to our September webinar invitations. This month we are sharing nearly 20 years of experience with you via a choice of two webinars, with a selection of dates and times to help fit in with your diary.
Our Managing Director Simon talks you through the webinars to help you decide if joining them will add value to you.
The webinars are split into two levels of experience and aspiration, though you are welcome to sign up to either please feel free to sign up to both too.
Both webinars are related to using technology to support professional development within a large workforce, or membership. As detailed by Simon these are not sales pitches but an opportunity for us to share what has worked well for our clients and those they support to professionally develop, split as follows:
“Paperless appraisals, Revalidation, training and CPD – Getting the basics right”
We know whilst many organisations are somewhere between partly and fully digitised there are many still relying on a paper process, spreadsheets and lengthy reporting processes to support staff development, training and evidencing competency and compliance as individuals and as services.
On this webinar we look at the impact of going digital for the organisation, the workforce and the service users they support; Sharing a handful of tips and values to help you make the leap.
- Tuesday 11th September 2018 – 10am – 11am
- Thursday 13th September 2018 – 11am – 12pm
- Wednesday 26th September 2018 – 9am – 10am
“Using digital to take your workforce or members professional development to the next level”
Maybe you have gone digital already, seen some of the benefits but would like to see what the next steps might be for you.
- Tuesday 11th September 2018 – 2pm – 3pm
- Thursday 13th September 2018 – 3pm – 4pm
- Wednesday 26th September 2018 – 2pm – 3pm
This webinar series is free of charge, please feel free to join both webinars.
Please note that attendee numbers are limited so please book as soon as possible. We look forward to your confirmation and welcoming you to our webinar.
• Tuesday 11th September 2018 - 10am - 11am
• Thursday 13th September 2018 - 11am - 12pm
• Wednesday 26th September 2018 - 9am - 10am
• Tuesday 11th September 2018 - 2pm - 3pm
• Thursday 13th September 2018 - 3pm - 4pm
• Wednesday 26th September 2018 - 2pm - 3pm
GET IN TOUCH
3rd Floor Ergon House
London, SW1P 2AL
T: 0800 785 1234