Wed, 29 Nov|
Life after implementation: embedding your rostering system
Join us on a exhilarating journey through the Zebra system, led by our experts Emma and Rob. Discover the keys to seamless embedding, ongoing training strategies, and effective progress evaluation. Don't miss out!
Time & Location
29 Nov, 13:30 GMT – 30 Nov, 14:45 GMT
About the event
Join us on November 29th for our webinar, "Life after implementation: embedding your rostering system."
Here's a sneak peek at what's in store:
- Zebra System Overview: Join us on a whirlwind tour of Zebra, unveiling its purpose and functionality. Meet e-Rostering Project Managers Emma and Rob, who will share their operational expertise. Explore Rostering, Bank, Panda, and Reporting.
- Embedding Your System: Discover the significance of role and responsibility reviews, check-in workshops, and fostering staff engagement across all levels. Learn how to ensure your system becomes an integral part of your workflow.
- Ongoing Training Plans: Delve into the world of continuous training. Explore the optimal environments for training clinical staff and the importance of staying ahead of staff turnover.
- Review and Evaluate Progress: Find out how to assess your progress using KPIs and compliance checks. Learn how to keep track of your achievements through regular evaluations.
- Q&A Session: Have burning questions? This is your chance to get them answered.
Who should attend?
- This webinar will be aimed at Rostering/Workforce Implementers, Leads, Managers and General/Service/Operational Managers as well as their assistants. It will also be useful for Senior Clinicians - Matrons, Assistant Directors of Nursing, Directors of Nursing and Clinical Directors.
- This webinar is free to attend and you are welcome to invite colleagues.
- Can't attend on this date? Register anyway and receive the recording.
Mark your calendar for November 29th - you won't want to miss this opportunity to learn how you could enhance your rostering system's effectiveness. Stay tuned for more details!
- Wed, 29 NovZoho Meeting29 Nov, 13:30 GMT – 30 Nov, 14:45 GMTZoho Meeting
- Multiple DatesThu, 14 DecMicrosoft Teams14 Dec, 12:15 – 12:45 GMTMicrosoft Teams
- Tue, 30 JanMicrosoft Teams30 Jan 2024, 14:00 – 15:00 GMTMicrosoft Teams